Skip to main content

Apply for EPC Jobs

All student program participants are hired as student employees at Eastern Kentucky University. To apply for a student participant position, please visit the EKU Employment Website.

    - In the "Department" List, select "Education Pays FY18"

    - Click the "Search" button

    - The search should provide one job listing, which is "Student Employee/Program Participant"

    -  Click "View Details"

    -  Click "Apply for this Job" button to apply for the position

Please contact the Center (859) 622-6684 when you have submitted an application and/or if you need assistance.

Click here to obtain information about the Center for Student Parents on EKU's Corbin Campus.

This program is funded in whole or in part by state and/or federal funds through the Cabinet for Health and Family Services. 

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/